The APICS-CAP Lecture Tour brings experts in the field right to the doorsteps of undergraduate students in Atlantic Canada.
Jointly sponsored with the Canadian Association of Physicists, the lecture tour is run annually on a regional basis.
For further details, please contact the Tour Coordinator, Igor Mastikhin (email@example.com).
Dr. Pavel Kovton (University of Victoria)
Title: "Black holes as quantum liquids"
• March 1: Memorial University
• March 2: Sir Wilfred Grenfell College
Dr. James Stotz (Queens University)
Title: "Controlling quantum states using earthquakes"
• March 7: Saint Mary's University
• March 8: Dalhousie University
• March 9: Acadia University
• March 10: St. Francis Xavier University
Dr. Adrian Lupascu (University of Waterloo)
Title: "Quantum electrical circuits"
• March 14: University of Prince Edward Island
• March 15: Mount Allison University
• March 16: Université de Moncton
• March 17: UNB-Fredericton